You can download the setup Creator here
Warning : The custom setup creator may be rejected by anti-viruses. In this case, it's better to use the standard installer that is signed by our company certificate.
Overview of the Setup Creator
It allows people to deploy an agent that installs silently with a custom configuration.
It’s a one click installer, and no parameters are required.
Administrator rights are required to launch the proVconnect device agent setup creator
Please note that Ultra VNC is not installed by this installer. You can use your provconnect console later on to install the ultraVNC client on your devices.
- Manager Address : Important : ONLY USE HTTPS FOR AGENTS > 2.13.2 version
- Device Agent Setup Path : The path of the current agent setup
- Server Certificate path (optional) : The path of the SLL certificate Required for https connection with a self signed certificate
- Force install on UWF enabled: Force the setup to run even if a UWF filter is enabled
- Tags : Static tag added to the agent configuration : Can be used later on on the server to sort your devices.
- Tag dynamic : Like Static tags, but contains commands
- Proxy Settings : Allows to configure an agent to connect to a proxy with credentials
We do not recomment the use of self signed certificates with proVconnect.
Note that if you are using self signed certificate you will not have access to the proViewer feature which is the secure VNC feature provided within proVconnect
Finalize the creation of a setup
1st step : fill up your information
We recommend to download the certificate from your server options page
2nd step : click on Create
3rd step : Find your setup inside the current directory of the application
As you can see, the Tags are used to automatically customize the setup name.
4th step : The file is ready!
Use the generated setup to install silently the provconnect agent on your device in one click.
Admin rights are required.